1. Your bike doesn’t get upset when you forget its birthday.
2. Your bike doesn’t care if you look at other bikes.
3. Your bike won’t wake you up at 3:00 AM and ask you if you love it.
4. Bikes don’t whine unless something is really wrong.
5. Bikes always feel like going for a ride.
6. Bikes don’t insult you if you are a bad rider.
7. Bikes don’t care about how many other bikes you have.
8. Your bike doesn’t care what you’re wearing when you take it out.
9. Bikes always sound pleasant.
10. Your bike doesn’t get mad when you ignore it for a month or so.
11. Your bike won’t leave you for another rider.
12. If you say bad things to your bike, you don’t have to apologize before you can ride it again.
Can you think of any more ways in which bikes are better than girlfriends? Let us know in the comments below.
This article is brought to you by Wheelstreet – India’s first bike rental platform.