This tour has some of the most captivating sights to offer. We will ride through Manali to reach Leh through Upshi where we will ride along the Indus river. Surfing along some of the most famous museums, monasteries and markets of Leh we will arrive at the famous Pangong lake, we will spend a night among stars and a clear sky, in our camps. Riding to Jispa a small but beautiful village in Lahaul, we will reach Manali where we end the trip.
Manali - Sarchu (4,290 m)
Today morning we ride to Sarchu via Rohtang(13,050ft) and Baralacha Pass(16,040ft). Baralacha pass connects Lahaul in Himachal Pradesh to Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir. The Baralacha La is better described as a plateau where three mountain ranges meet (Pir Panjal, Zanskar and the Himalayas). The Baralacha La towers over three valleys that meet at a height
of over 16,000 ft. We arrive at Sarchu. Dinner and overnight stay at
Sarchu - Leh (3,500 m)
Early morning after breakfast leave for Leh, through Nakeela and Lachangla
Pass 16,617 ft through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on
Stretch- 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585 ft, 2nd highest motorable road
in the world, reach Upshi where you ride along with Indus river. Arrive at
Leh by evening. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Leh - Local sightseeing
A full day of sightseeing the local parts of Leh town. It includes various places
like museums, monasteries, local dishes and market.
After breakfast start your tour of Pangong Lake. Drive through Changla pass
5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful
panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt
at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there
a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. enjoy the
landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of
Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running the
other side of the “INDO CHINA BORDER”. One rarely feels so close to nature
and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Check in to
the Camp. Dinner and overnight stay at Camp in Pangong.
After breakfast, we ride to Pangong Lake. Ride through
Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs Enjoy the
beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the
pass halt at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive at Durbuk and
from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy
the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake
of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of it running
the other side of the “INDO CHINA BORDER”. One rarely feels so close to
nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. At afternoon we ride
back to Leh. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh
This morning after breakfast we proceed to Jispa. Reach Jispa
at evening, check into the camp. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp in Jispa.
On this morning, after breakfast, we drive back to Manali
Accommodation will be Double or Triple sharing
Two Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Only Team members have the right to take the decisions depending on: Any cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes or change in law) is to be borne by the clients, which is payable on the spot
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer
- Customers will be responsible for their own luggage
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts.
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and the Due amount will be paid on the 1st day of introduction/paper work