Riding to Jispa a small but beautiful village in Lahaul, where we spend the night at camps among other campers, we will reach Sarchu. From Sarchu we make our way to Leh where we will see some of the most talked about museums, monasteries and markets. We will visit the absolutely stunning Pangong Tso on day 6. We spend a night under the stars at the Tso and head back to Leh from where we ride through tough adventurous roads to head back to Manali.
MANALI (ARRIVAL BY VOLVO)
Atrractions: BIKES ALLOCATION, VASHISHT MANDIR and LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Atrractions: ROHTANG PASS and KEYLONG
Atrractions: ROHTANG PASS, KEYLONG /JISPA, ZING ZING BAR and BARALACHA LA 16500 FT
Atrractions: GATA LOOPS, NAKEE-LA PASS at 15647 FT, LACHULUNG LA at 16600 FT, PANG MORE PLAINS and TANGLANGA PASS at 17582 FT
Atrractions: SHEY PALACE, HEMIS MONASTERY, LEH PALACE, SHANTI STUPA and LEH MALL ROAD
LEH TO NUBRAH VALLEY
Atrractions: KHARDUNGLA PASS 18379 FT, DISKIT MONASTERY and SAND DUNES
NUBRAH VALLEY TO PANGONG
Atrractions: SHYOK RIVER and TANGTSE
Atrractions: CHANG LA PASS at 17,590 FT, TANGTSE and UPSHI SHEY
Atrractions: TANGLANGA PASS at 17582 FT, MORE PLAINS, PANG LACHULUNG LA at 16600, FT NAKEE-LA PASS 15647 FT and GATA LOOPS
Atrractions: BARALACHA LA 16500 at FT, ZING ZING BAR, JISPA /KEYLONG and ROHTANG PASS at 13050 FT
Accommodation is Double or Triple sharing
Two Meals : Breakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Riders below 21 are not allowed
- Do not carry suitcases
- People with back/neck/heart or other major issues should avoid the tour.
- All Passport and Visa requirements must be made before the border crossing.
- The cost may increase/decrease based on how many more riders join
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and Due amount will be paid on the 1st day of introduction/paper work.