We start our trip from the capital of our country, Delhi, cruising among traffic in a Volvo bus. Eventually we will ride along quaint locations in Manali and Sarchu to reach the main attraction, Leh. After some local sightseeing we will ride through Nubra valley from where we make or way to the famous Pangong lake. We will have the most peaceful night at Leh among the stars before we head back to Manali through Jispa, a small village at Lahaul.
Tour starts from Delhi at afternoon. Today your
journey starts with a Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (overnight journey)
This morning we reach Manali around 7a.m. and our cabs will pick you up to get you to the
hotel from the bus stand. After freshening up and some breakfast, there will be a local
sightseeing tour of Manali and it will be your test ride too. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the same place.
Manali – Jispa (3,200 m)
Today morning we ride to Jispa by crossing Rohtang Pass. Rohtang Pass serves as
the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti valleys in Himachal Pradesh. Jispa is located
20 km north of Keylong and 7 km south of Darcha, along the Manali-Leh
Highway and the Bhaga river. At evening we Check in to the camp.
Your body will also start acclimatizing according to high ascending
altitude. So, on this day we will travel a rather less distance.
Jispa – Sarchu (4,290 m)
Today morning after breakfast we ride to Sarchu via Baralacha Pass.
Baralacha pass connects Lahaul in Himachal Pradesh to Ladakh in Jammu and
Kashmir. The Baralacha La is better described as a plateau where three
mountain ranges meet (Pir Panjal, Zanskar and the Himalayas). The Baralacha
La towers over three valleys that meet at a height of over 16,000 ft.
At evening we arrive at Sarchu.
Sarchu – Leh (3,500 m)
Early morning after breakfast we leave for Leh, through Nakeela and Lachangla
Pass 16,617 ft through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on
Stretch- 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585 ft, 2nd highest motorable road
in the world, reach Upshi where you drive along with Indus river. Arrive at
Leh by evening.
Full day of sightseeing of the local parts of Leh town. It includes various places
like museums, monasteries, local dishes and markets .
Leh – Nubra (3,048 m)
After breakfast at the hotel start your ride to Nubra Valley. En-route stop at
Khardung la Pass, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters.
The views from the top of the pass is amazing. After spending some time
continue the drive on to Nubra Valley. On arrival check-in at the Tents. In the
afternoon visit Diskit Monastery and walk around the town of Diskit. Dinner
and overnight stay at the tents.
Nubra – Pangong (3,500 m)
After breakfast start your ride to Pangong lake. Some breathtaking
sceneries and enjoyable weather throughout your journey will be experienced.
At evening you will reach your destination. Dinner and stay at the camps
Pangong Lake - Leh (3,500 m)
After breakfast we return back to Leh. On the way you can
visit the Hemis monastery. Reach Leh, dinner and overnight stay there.
This morning after breakfast proceed to Jispa. Reach Jispa
in the evening and check into the camp. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp in Jispa.
This morning After breakfast drive for Manali. At evening reach Manali,
dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
This morning after breakfast our bike tour ends. At evening our cab
will drop you to the Volvo bus stand and then transfer you to Delhi (overnight
Accommodation will be Double or Triple
Two Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Only Team members have the right to take the decisions depending on: Any cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes or change in law) is to be borne by the clients, which is payable on the spot.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer
- Customers will be responsible for their own luggage
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and the Due amount will be paid on the 1st day of introduction/paper work