Our tours designed to attract serious Bikers who love to gain experiences and knowledge of life on the road. The underlying philosophy of the trip is to nurture the spirit of travel, to connect and engage with like minded people through their own active participation in the tours who has consciously chosen to spend time with us.
We are here to help you to rediscover your inner biker at an affordable price. Experience the sights, sounds and scents of India and explore tropical jungles, rugged Himalayan Mountains and deserts while your Bike lays down its inimitable soundtrack. Experience carefully selected dream routes in the saddle of your Bike. Leave superfluous luxury and boredom behind.
An early morning wake up and meeting at India Gate followed by a quick briefing session and now this is the time to start the life time dream trip to Pathankot at wee hours via Karnal (breakfast), Chandigarh (quick break), Ludhiana (lunch), Jalandhar and Dasuya.
Pathankot to Patnitop/Batote
After having a North Indian breakfast we leave for Patnitop which is also known as mini Kashmir riding through the green andmesmerizing hilly landscape while entering in Himalyas, enroute we will cross the Jammu.
Patnitop to Srinagar
Heading towards the heaven of India where you will get the opportunity to enjoy shikara ride in world famous Dal Lake and stay overnight in the lap of mighty beautiful nature of Srinagar. And will feel the beauty of Kashmir valley.
Now this is the day when we have to see, feel and enjoy the green mesmerizing beauty of sonamarg (Golden Peak) and just after that we have to face the actual adventurous ride of dangerous and one of the toughest pass of the world Zojila Pass and at the end of the day will be the witness of symbol of Indian victory (kargil war memorial- Drass) over the pak in 1999. As per sign board we will also cross the one of the most coldest inhabited place in the world (Drass).
This is the day when we will welcomed by the Juley instead of Namastey or Good time. As after the feel of Kashmir valley we are going to enter in Ladakh region. This day we will also cross the highest pass of Srinagar Leh highway. Will feel the magical effect of Magnetic hill, enjoy the beauty of confluence of Zanskar and Indus river. Also have to opportunity to get blessed at Gurudwara Sri Pathar Sahib constructed and maintained by Indian Army.
Rest day at Leh (Bike checks/ gear up)
After breakfast, check and gear up the bikes as necessary and get ready for the adventure that is to follow and set out for local sightseeing, exploring Leh and the neighboring attractions, visiting Shanti Stupa, Jama Masjid, Leh Palace, and the Hall of Fame. In the later part of the day shopping in the colourful Leh Market. Night Stay at LEH.
Leh to Tso Pangong (Via across Chang La)
Gear up and speed off on the smooth tarmac to meet the Pangong Lake, mighty Chang La (17586 ft) - the 3rd highest motorable pass in the world, and Monasteries like Hemis, Shey, Thiksey etc. It would be also the dry run for few next days as still Top of the World is pending to conquer. You can get a chance to have a cup of tea at 3 Idiots Cafe with your own Idiots co riders on the bank of Pangong Lake. Overnight at the Camp at Pangong Lake.
Tso Pangong to Nubra Valley (Via Shyok Route)
Instead of coming back to Leh from Pangong TSO, we will head towards Nubra Valley via Shyok route. This will give us an additional opportunity to ride/drive as real off roading, water crossing and save a day as well. We have to take right turn from DURBUK where we will get the chance to ride along with SHYOK RIVER, after crossing the Agham village meet the Leh-Nubra road at Khalsar. Welcomed by the famous Sand dunes in cold desert and double humped Bactrian Camel. Overnight stay at camp.
Nubra Valley to Leh (Via Across Khardung La)
After Breakfast from Nubra Valley head towrads to Leh Via across Khardung La Ride up the dream of every rider Khardung La (18380 ft) - the highest motorable road in the world, there is a cafÃ© at the summit maintained by Indian Army, Have a cup of Tea there, get yourself clicked with the Khardungla Signboard by BRO but don't forget to leave the top as early as possible. And then reach the Leh City and stay overnight in Hotel.
After a healthy breakfast in hotel move towards Sarchu the best destination to stay over night on the route of Leh- Manali highway get ready to ride up a humpy &bumpy road to the mighty Tanglang La (17582 ft) - the 2nd highest motorable pass in the world, called by many as the ""highway to hell"" owing to its super smoothroadway and thus, riding on this road can be tricky demanding high alertness, cautioning the bikers at every turn as the elevation and turns are so sharp, enroute we will cross Karu, Upshi, Rumtse, Tanglang La ( The Second Highest Motorable Road in the World) , Debring, Pang and will reach Sarchu, overnight stay at camp in green mesmersing nature.
Today get ready to finish up your tough and humpy & bumpy ride, and reach Manali to get refreshed in your own way. Say thanks to mighty Himalaya for your good & safe journey and enjoy overnight at Resort in Manali, can roam at Mall road.
At one shot have to hit the Delhi by tonight. Say thanks to Almighty God and your all your well wisher for best wishes and go your home with lots of unforgettable memories.
Buffer Day (For unseen conditions)
Accommodation on Triple sharing basis in Hotels and tent.
Breakfast & Dinner at gourmet eating joints on the way.
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Motor Biking is an adventure activity and the rates do not cover any insurance, risk.Cover, damages, claims etc. We or any team member would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc.
- Our tour costs do not include any travel insurance/ repatriation charges/ damages/ claims etc. in case of any eventuality.
- Your participation in a trip is entirely at your own risk. We are NOT responsible or liable for any injuries you may suffer, fatal or otherwise.
- Also, we are NOT responsible for anyloss or damage to your property, including your motorcycle, irrespective of how any damage may have been caused.
- Group members would have to get own helmets/ knee guard/ elbow guards/ shoes/ bikingTrouser and Jacket. Wearing Helmet is mandatory. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight/train cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Tours has to be confirmed at least 90 days before arrival date and a minimum 25% deposit would be required. Full deposited refund only if intimated 30 days prior to the journey date.
- We would not be liable to pay any kind of compensation arising because of any mishap, sickness, accident etc.
- Bike rider need to have a valid International (for foreigners)/ National (for Indians)Driving License which should cover driving two or four wheelers.
- It is in the nature of a holiday of this kind to be flexible. The day to day agenda and ultimate goal of the tour is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. We shallNot be responsible for the delays or alterations in the program or expenses incurred due to Conflict, international or internal flight delay or cancellations, strikes, sickness, weather, War, vehicle problems, political closures and disputes. The cost is for the entire package and there would be no refunds in case any part of thePackage is not availed.