With the recent surge in the number of riders traveling to Leh-Ladakh, choose a route that is equal parts thrilling and peaceful. This tour kicks off in Delhi and you will soon find the hustle and bustle of the metropolis as you head for the mountains and ride through the thrilling terrain of the roads in Sangla, Nako and Kaza before reaching the place that brings the whole ride together, Chander tal. And then you will begin your journey downward and reach Manali with a lot of unforgettable memories in your head.
Delhi - Narkanda/ Rampur (420km)
Participants who are coming from other parts of the country are required to reach Delhi on this day to prepare for the trip and start from Delhi. Halt for breakfast. Enjoying riding through cities and later the majestic mountains welcome you. Narkanda is situated after Shimla. Reach Narkanda/Rampur by evening.
Rampur/Narkanda - Sangla (157 km)
Leave early from Narkanda and enjoy the vistas en route. Enjoy a beautiful ride through Kinnaur Valley and at night we enjoy a yummy dinner. If somebody wants to visit Chitkul then they can choose to, and come back to the Hotel.
Sangla - Kalpa - Nako (130 Km)
Leave early to spend some time at the beautiful Chitkul Village. We can Visit Kamru Fort at Sangla as well before going to Nako. We enjoy Khab, Confluence of Spiti and Satluj Rivers, See the Leo Purygal Peak from Khab Bridge. After Chango–Sumdo we will enter Spiti Valley. Enjoy dinner and spend a overnight stay at Nako.
Nako - Kaza (110 km)
Nako – Dhankar – Dhankar Lake – Kaza – Ki – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza. Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day. Head for Kaza headquarters. Enjoy the great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza. Also Statue of the Buddha near Langza looking down the valley. Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in the Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic ride of entire Spiti Valley between Losar and Kaza at an easy pace. Enjoy overnight stay at Kaza with dinner.
Kaza - Chandra tal /Batal (110 km)
Kaza - Losar - Kunzum Pass - Batal - Chandra Tal. Enjoy the most scenic ride of entire Spiti Valley between Batal and Kaza at an easy pace. We will stay at Chandra Tal today at the camping site. Enjoy an overnight stay at Chandra Tal lake.
Chandra tal/Batal - Manali (100 km)
We start our journey after breakfast. Today we will cross Khoksar and enter into the Manali region. Reach Manali via Rohtang pass by late afternoon. The temperature will be cold and the ride will be tough today, so be prepared for the thrill and to check your riding skill. Enjoy overnight stay in a hotel with Dinner.
Today is the last day of our expedition. Wake up in the morning and enjoy lavish breakfast and head towards your home. Expedition Concludes here with a lot of beautiful memories.
Two meals : Breakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Only Team members have the right to take the decisions depending on: Any cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes or change in law) is to be borne by the clients, which is payable on the spot.
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle.
- Travel insurance is your choice.
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts.
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and Due amount will be paid on 1st day of introduction/paper work.