The first couple of days on this tour will be spent acclimatizing and then at the dawn of the third day, the real journey begins as you take the roads to the picturesque Nubra Valley. After spending a day taking in the sights, you move on to an even better one, by visiting the Pangong Tso, after which you will start your journey back to Leh, where your incredible experience will come to a peaceful end.
Attractions: LEH MALL ROAD
Attractions: SHEY PALACE, HEMIS MONASTERY, LEH PALACE, SHANTI STUPA and LEH MALL ROAD
Attractions: KHARDUNG LA PASS and DISKIT MONASTERY
Nubra valley-Pangong lake
Attractions: SAND DUNES, DOUBLE HUMP CAMELS and SHYOK RIVER
Attractions: CHANGLA PASS 17590 FT, TAGSTE, TANGSTE GOMPA, PANGONG TSO LAKE 14270 FT and 3 IDIOT SCHOOL/RANCHO CAFÉ
Attractions: Departure with a lot of memories.
Accommodation will be Double sharing
Two Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Riders below 21 are not allowed
- People with back/neck/heart or other major issues should avoid the tour
- Do not carry suitcases
- All Passport and Visa requirements must be made before the border crossing
- The cost is calculated with 6 riders, under/above this number, the package cost might increase/decrease
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee
- Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of 25% tour cost; 45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost; 30-20 days- 75% of tour cost; within 20 days- 100% of tour cost. No exception to this policy can be made for any reason
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and Due amount will be paid on 1st day of introduction/paper work.