This tour is guaranteed to take you to places that will blow your mind away. We will turn our accelerators up the mountains to reach Narkanda and Theog via Sangla, Nako and Kaza. Then ride through the adventurous roads of Chander Tal and Batal. The tour then takes a turn and becomes an unforgettable experience as you ride downward to Manali and witness the soulful mountain town.
Delhi - Narkanda/Theog (402km)
Participants who are coming from other parts of the country are required to reach Delhi on day one to prepare for the trip and our journey starts from Delhi. Halt for breakfast en route. Enjoy driving/ riding through cities and later the majestic mountains welcome you. Narkanda is situated after Shimla. Reach Narkanda/Rampur by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in the Hotel.
Theog/Narkanda – Sangla (195 km)
Narkanda – Dhankar – Rampur- suru- Sangla/ Kinnur. Start journey in the morning, after breakfast. Leave early from Narkanda and enjoy the vistas en route. Enjoy a beautiful drive through Kinnaur Valley and at night Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay. If somebody wants to visit Chitkul then they can choose to visit and come back to the Hotel.
Sangla - Kalpa - Nako (130 Km)
Leave early to spend some time at the beautiful Chitkul Village. We can Visit Kamru Fort at Sangla as well, before going to Nako, enjoy Khab the Confluence of Spiti and Satluj Rivers, See the Leo Purygal Peak from Khab Bridge. After Chango – Sumdo we will enter Spiti Valley. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Nako.
Nako – Kaza (110 km)
Nako – Dhankar – Dhankar Lake – Kaza – Ki – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza. Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day. Head for Kaza, headquarters of Spiti Valley. Enjoy the great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza. Also the Statue of Buddha near Langza looking down the valley. Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic drive of entire Spiti Valley between Losar and Kaza at an easy pace. Enjoy overnight stay at Kaza with dinner.
Kaza – Chandra tal/Batal (110 km)
Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day. Head for Kaza, headquarters, of Spiti Valley. Enjoy the great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza. Also Statue of the Buddha near Langza looking down the valley. Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in the Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic drive of the entire Spiti Valley between Batal and Kaza at an easy place. We will stay at Chandra Tal today, at the camping site. Enjoy overnight stay at Chandra Tal lake.
Chandra tal/Batal - Manali (100 km)
Start journey after breakfast. Today we will cross Khoksar and enter into the Manali region. Reach Manali via Rohtang pass by late afternoon. The temperature will be cold and the ride will be tough today, so be prepared for the thrill and to check your riding skills. Enjoy overnight stay in hotel with Dinner.
Today is the last day of the expedition. Wake up in the morning and enjoy a lavish breakfast and head towards your home. Expedition Concludes here with a lot of beautiful memories.
Accommodation will be Double or Triple Sharing
Two Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Only Team members have the right to take the decisions depending on: Any cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes or change in law) is to be borne by the clients, which is payable on the spot.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer.
- Customers will be responsible for their own luggage
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and the Due amount will be paid on the 1st day of introduction/paper work