Gear up and rev your engines, because this journey will take you through the busy streets of Delhi and then take you into the mystical mountains up north. You will ride from a capital to another, Delhi to Manali, then take the longer route to Leh. Once you reach Leh, the gorgeous sights and stunning attractions will keep coming as you ride to Nubra Valley via the highest motorable road and visit the mind boggling beauty of the Pangong Tso before heading back from the mountains. We make our way back home from the beautiful Kargil onto Srinagar-Pathankot and back to Delhi.
DELHI TO CHANDIGARH/MANALI
Attractions: INDIA GATE, MURTHAL and MANALI MALL ROAD
Attractions: LOCAL SIGHT SEEING, SOLANG VALLEY and HADIMBA TEMPLE
Atrractions: ROHTANG PASS and KEYLONG
Atrractions: ROHTANG PASS, KEYLONG /JISPA, ZING ZING BAR and BARALACHA LA 16500 FT
Atrractions: GATA LOOPS, NAKEE-LA PASS at 15647 FT, LACHULUNG LA at 16600 FT, PANG MORE PLAINS and TANGLANGA PASS at 17582 FT
Atrractions: SHEY PALACE, HEMIS MONASTERY, LEH PALACE, SHANTI STUPA and LEH MALL ROAD
LEH TO NUBRAH VALLEY
Atrractions: KHARDUNGLA PASS 18379 FT, DISKIT MONASTERY and SAND DUNES
NUBRAH VALLEY TO PANGONG
Atrractions: SHYOK RIVER and TANGTSE
Atrractions: CHANG LA PASS at 17,590 FT, TANGTSE and UPSHI SHEY
Attractons: ZANSKAR RIVER, MAGNETIC HILL ,DRASS and WAR MEMORIAL
KARGIL TO SRINAGAR
Attractions: ZOZILA PASS, LOCAL SIGHT SEEING, SONMARG and DAL LAKE
SRINAGAR TO PATHANKOT
Attractions: JAWAHAR TUNNEL, BEAUTIFUL VALLEYS and JAMMU
PATHANKOT TO DELHI
Departure with a lot of memories
Accommodation is Double or Triple sharing
Two Meals : Breakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Riders below 21 are not allowed
- Do not carry suitcases
- People with back/neck/heart or other major issues should avoid the tour
- All Passport and Visa requirements must be made before the border crossing
- The cost may increase/decrease based on how many more riders join
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the date of tour start will be subject to the following a Rs.5,000/- per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received less than 45 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of 25% tour cost; 45-30 days – 50 % of the tour cost; 30-20 days- 75% of tour cost; within 20 days- 100% of tour cost. No exception to this policy can be made for any reason
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and the Due amount will be paid on the 1st day of introduction/paper work.