Riding through Jispa, a small but beautiful village in Lahaul, where we spend the night at camps among other campers, we will reach Sarchu. From Sarchu we make our way to Leh where we will see some of the most talked about museums, monasteries and markets. We will visit the absolutely stunning Pangong Tso on day 6. We spend a night under the stars at the Tso and head back to Leh from where we ride through tough adventurous roads to head back to Manali.
Manali – Jispa (3,200 m)
Today, 350cc Royal Enfield Classic with luggage carrier will be ready for
you in our office. Ride to Jispa by crossing Rohtang Pass. Rohtang Pass
serves as the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti valleys in Himachal Pradesh. Jispa
is located 20 km north of Keylong and 7 km south of Darcha, along the
Manali-Leh Highway and the Bhaga river. Check in to the camp.
Dinner and overnight stay.
Jispa – Sarchu (4,290 m)
This morning after breakfast we ride to Sarchu via Baralacha Pass.
Baralacha pass connects Lahaul in Himachal Pradesh to Ladakh in Jammu and
Kashmir. The Baralacha La is better described as a plateau where three
mountain ranges meet (Pir Panjal, Zanskar and the Himalayas). The Baralacha
La towers over three valleys that meet at a height of over 16,000 ft.
Evening arrive at Sarchu. Dinner and overnight stay at camp.
Sarchu – Leh (3,500 m)
Early morning after breakfast we leave for Leh, through Nakeela and Lachangla
Pass 16,617 ft through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on
Stretch- 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585 ft, 2nd highest motorable road
in the world, reach upshi where your ride along with Indus river. Arrive at
Leh by evening. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Full day is free for sightseeing of local parts of the Leh town. It includes various places
like museums, monasteries, local dishes and markets.
Leh – Nubra (3,048 m)
After breakfast at hotel start your drive to Nubra Valley. En-route stop at
Khardung la Pass, the highest motor able road in the world at 5600 meters.
The views from the top of the pass are amazing. After spending some time
continue the drive on to Nubra Valley. On arrival check-in at the Tents. In the
afternoon visit Diskit Monastery and walk around the town of Diskit. Dinner
and overnight stay at the tents.
Nubra – Pangong (3,500 m)
After breakfast start your drive to Pangong lake. Some breathtaking
sceneries and enjoyable weather throughout your journey will be experienced.
At evening you will reach your destination. Dinner and stay at the camps
After breakfast we return back to Leh. On the way visit to
Hemis monastery. Reach Leh for dinner, overnight stay.
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Jispa on the same way. Reach Jispa
at evening, check into the camp. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp in Jispa.
Today morning after breakfast we ride back to Manali
Accommodation will be Double or Triple Sharing
Two Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Only Team members have the right to take the decisions depending on: Any cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes or change in law) is to be borne by the clients, which is payable on the spot
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer
- Customers will be responsible for their own luggage
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts.
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and Due amount will be paid on 1st day of introduction/paper work.