On this 6 days Leh-bike-trip we will ride along the most splendid roads and settle in the most obscure, untouched locations. We will test our riding skills on the highest motorable pass, Khardung la pass and zoom through the gorgeous Nubra Valley before we reach the fantastic, Pangong lake. We spend the night at Pangong, in camps under the clear sky. On our way back from the lake we will witness fresh snow fall at Chang la and head to Leh with memories to cherish for a life-time.
Reach Leh on day one and check into the hotel which is already booked for you. Rest today.
Day at leisure. Wake up late and after breakfast enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city. We will provide you with your bikes today. On this day you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hills, Hall of fame, Shanti stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Alchi Choskor Monastery, Likir Monastery, Leh Royal Palace, and local Tibetan markets. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay.
Leh - Khardung la – Nubra Valley (120 KM)
Start early morning after breakfast towards Khardung La pass 18380 Ft. The highest motorable road in the World. Further continue the journey towards Nubra Valley. Next halt will be at the Siachen base Camp at North Pullu. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach the hotel by evening. Dinner and overnight stay at Nubra with bonfire. (If the weather permits)
Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso- (120 KM)
Enjoy the most yummy food in the middle of no where. After breakfast we will go to the sand dunes enjoy the bacteria camel ride and photo shoot at Diskit. This is the famous silk route. After some fun we will start our journey towards Pangong lake. The route is less traveled, but the most adventurous one. Be ready to test your riding skills. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. The camps are the best place to stay in Pangong, enjoy the scenic beauty of the most famous lakes, the view from the camp is majestic. Spend the evening in the Camps at the lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in the camp.
Pangong -Tso to Leh (140 km)
After breakfast, the group proceeds to the famous point (3 Idiots) at Pangong lake, enjoy the photo shoot at the lake, Be ready with your cameras and phones to click pictures. The view in the morning will take your breath away. After some fun at the lake, we start our journey towards Leh, We will cross Chang La today, the third highest pass in the world, be ready to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for Tea in the middle. Start the journey again and reach Leh by evening. Stay overnight at the hotel. Dinner will be served in the hotel.
Start journey towards home in the morning after breakfast. Tour concludes here.
Accommodation will be for Double and Triple Sharing
Two Meals : Breakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions for tours as per the organizing vendors. The refund and cancellation policy will be explained in detail by the vendors. Advisory information will be provided before the commencement of the tour. For any further queries, you can contact Wheelstreet or the vendors.
- Only Team members have the right to take the decisions depending on: Any cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes or change in law) is to be borne by the clients, which is payable on the spot
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer
- Customers will be responsible for their own luggage
- There will be no cancellation taking place, unless WheelStreet cancels the trip. In case of such an incident, WheelStreet will make sure the rest of the process is handled smoothly.
- 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts.
- Above the stipulated time, 20% will be reimbursed
- A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to confirm the booking at least 90 days before the tour starts and the Due amount will be paid on the 1st day of introduction/paper work